Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing the “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, we inform you that:
- Data processing is carried out for the purpose of sending general information and collecting statistical data in compliance with the limits and conditions established by law, with automated tools, including electronic and telematic ones.
- The provision of data is optional.
- The total or partial unavailability of the data may make it impossible to pursue the aforementioned purpose.
- The aforementioned data, in compliance with the aforementioned purposes, will be communicated to public and private subjects for the fulfillment of the obligations established by any law or by contractual provisions.
- At any time the Purchaser has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning him and to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification; you also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose the processing of data concerning you for legitimate reasons by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicated above .