Terms and conditions
1. Object of the contract
- These contractual conditions are proposed in compliance with the legislation on distance contracts pursuant to art. 50 et seq. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (“Consumer Code”). The Contract relates to the sale of movable goods between the Seller (STOV Vintage Furniture Design sas di Paolo Barbero & CP IVA 12410490010) and the consumer (the Buyer)
- To proceed with the purchase, the Buyer must send a written request to the email address email@example.com.
- The Contract is entered into directly upon confirmation of the sale by STOV Vintage Furniture Design sas di Paolo Barbero & C., following the purchase proposal by the Purchaser, as indicated in point 1.2 above.
2. Prices and terms of payment
- The prices indicated on the site or communicated via email are always inclusive of 22% VAT and are to be considered final.
- Delivery costs, where foreseen, will be agreed with the Purchaser based on the destination, weight and dimensions of the package.
- Payment, unless otherwise agreed upon exclusively with the Seller, must be made as follows: 50% deposit upon confirmation of purchase, and balance of the remainder before shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to proceed with the shipment until payment is complete.
- STOV Vintage Furniture Design sas di Paolo Barbero & C., the Seller, makes use of qualified professional couriers for the transport of the furnishings. After the purchase, the Purchaser will receive information on the reference courier. The delivery of bulky furniture can be arranged on the floor. For furnishing accessories, such as mirrors and objects, it is possible to use express couriers. Shipping to the islands is to be agreed.
4. Right of withdrawal
- Distance sales of products are governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles from 50 to 68).
- The Purchaser may request the withdrawal of the sales contract upon timely written communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 14 days from the delivery date. With the exeption of products made to order.
- Always within 14 days, the Purchaser must guarantee the return of the goods intact and carefully packed, possibly with the same packaging as the delivery.
- The return shipment to the sender is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- Reimbursement to the Purchaser by the Seller will be made by bank transfer within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing the “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, we inform you that:
- Data processing is carried out for the purpose of sending general information and collecting statistical data in compliance with the limits and conditions established by law, with automated tools, including electronic and telematic ones.
- The provision of data is optional.
- The total or partial unavailability of the data may make it impossible to pursue the aforementioned purpose.
- The aforementioned data, in compliance with the aforementioned purposes, will be communicated to public and private subjects for the fulfillment of the obligations established by any law or by contractual provisions.
- At any time the Purchaser has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning him and to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification; you also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose the processing of data concerning you for legitimate reasons by writing to the email address email@example.com indicated above .